Monday, 11 August 2014

do i wanna know? i mean... do i? really?

cause there's this tune i found that makes me think of you somehow
when i play it on repeat, until i fall asleep
spilling drink on my settee

do i wanna know ?
if this feeling flows both ways
sad to see you go, was sorta hoping that you'd stay
baby we both know
that the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

crawlin back to you

ever thought of calling when you had a few?
'cause i always do
maybe i'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
now i've thought it through

crawlin back to you

........
do you want me crawlin back to you?


( Arctic Monkeys - Do i wanna know )






well, I'm just trying to describe it. or maybe not.
it's just indescribeable, and... apparently unbearable

thank you.


this tune really makes me think of you somehow


but i'm fine. thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment